We prefer you submit maintenance requests through your tenant portal. Please login to your tenant portal and follow the prompts. If you do not yet have a login password for your tenant portal, please get started below.
If you are experiencing a property emergency that requires immediate attention, please call (360) 456-7368. If it after hours, you will be transferred to a call center that can contact a property manager.
If this is a life-threatening emergency call 911 immediately.
Before requesting maintenance at your home, please read through the following Maintenance troubleshooting. You are responsible for charges incurred from reporting items which you failed to troubleshoot.
What maintenance is the tenant responsible for?
Will Hometown bring me a key if I lock myself out of my house?
What should I do if my CO detector goes off?
- Silence the alarm.
- Turn off or extinguish all fuel-burning appliances and systems including gas furnaces, grills, vehicles,
and fireplaces or woodstoves.
- Open doors and windows to air out the house.
- Check to see if anyone in the home is experiencing symptoms. See
http://www.epa.gov/iaq/pdfs/co_factsheet_en.pdf. If so seek immediate medical attention.
- Check batteries in detector (a low battery will set off alarm).
- Call the fire department, then call PSE 1-888-225-5773.
- Notify Hometown Property Management during normal business hours
- Do not use any of your fuel-burning appliances and systems until you get the “All Clear” signal from
the inspecting technician(s).
Smoke alarm/carbon monoxide alarm inoperative or is chirping.
Garbage disposal inoperative
Turn off the power at the breaker, then turn it back on.
Try using the tool provided with the garbage disposal to manually turn it, if jammed.